Member Services - Member Benefits
AusBiotech Membership addresses the issues important to members
To read more about the benefits of becoming an AusBiotech member, download the AusBiotech Membership Benefits 2017 brochure or contact Tanya Daw, Member Services Manager, 03 9828 1431 or email email@example.com to discuss in more detail.
Effective advocacy to influence the agenda
- AusBiotech’s united all-of-industry approach provides a singular voice and united policy focus for our membership.
- We represent our members by providing expertise as industry advocates and committee members on government and industry biotech steering committees, as well as providing industry submissions to policy review panels at both government and corporate levels.
- Our strength comes from the participation and support of more than 1000 companies and organisations.
- Start-ups, major players, institutions, service providers – and more than 700 academic and sole trader members.
- View AusBiotech's highlights for 2016.
Access and opportunities for sustainability and growth
- Through AusBiotech, our members have access and outreach to industry and government networks to build strong business relationships.
- AusBiotech provides an extensive programme of state and national events, conferences, seminars and workshops, with special rates for members.
- Our members are invited to take part in regular international biotechnology missions and be represented at international trade fairs and conferences with special rates and reciprocal benefits at regional conferences and trade fairs for AusBiotech members.
- We also provide dedicated support for special interest groups within the industry.
- AusBiotech Australian Life Sciences Innovation Directory - AusBiotech Australian Life Sciences Innovation Directory is a fully searchable information platform providing free access to information on biotechnology and life science companies and institutes in Australia including company descriptions, additional information and categorisation. The directory is sponsored by AusBiotech, Australia's premier life science industry association, working on behalf of members for 30 years to provide representation and services to promote the global growth of Australian biotechnology.
Industry news and discount advertising
- Our e-journal and e-newsletters provide members with up-to-date information and trends, and offers market profile and positioning in Australia and globally. Members get special advertising rates.
Australasian Biotechnology e-Journal
Australasian Biotechnology, the e-journal of AusBiotech, is published three times a year. It delivers a sharp industry focus, with news, feature stories and opinion for and from biotech leaders and key stakeholders.
Complimentary subscription to Australasian Biotechnology is a membership benefit for all members of AusBiotech.
Corporate members also have the opportunity to submit articles for inclusion in the e-journal, and Corporate Members receive a 10% discount on published rates.
Free job placement advertising for members – AusBiotech employment website
Connect with STEM talent with Paddl
AusBiotech has partnered with Paddl to connect life science employers with STEM talent at a discounted rate. AusBiotech members can use Paddl’s special promotional code to save on job postings. Save time and money, find people committed to the life science industry and build your talent pipeline by posting your jobs on Paddl.
- Corporate members can take advantage of a range of opportunities to increase your corporate visibility, including member company profiles and website links, sponsorship opportunities and discounted member rates for advertising.
View Partnership Opportunities for State Events
View Partnership Opportunities for National Events
View AusBiotech 2016 portfolio of events
View Ausbiotech state events
- Sole Trader members receive exposure through the current member directory listing.
- Members receive savings on a range of membership benefits including discounted registration at events and the AusBiotech annual national conference. Corporate membership provides additional savings including discounted advertising rates in the AusBiotech journal
- Membership options to meet your needs
- AusBiotech recognises that the full pipeline of talent and development for the biotechnology sector needs to be nurtured and is proud to be one of the very few industry organisations around the world to offer membership options to meet the needs of different stages in this pipeline.
- Membership to AusBiotech is offered at corporate, sole trader, academic and student rates.
Business Solutions Program
AusBiotech Membership – committed to supporting the needs of our members.
The AusBiotech Business Solutions Program offers our members special benefits on products and services that are essential to their business operations. Members receive experience, expertise and significant savings through AusBiotech’s strategic partnerships with industry-leading suppliers:
||10% discount on accommodation|
||free confidential assessment|
||10% discount on subscription|
||10% discount on courses + Free eBook|
||15% discount on database subscription|
||5% discount on insurance|
||15% discount on subscription|
||Free 1hour data service session|
||Fee free transfers|
For information on AusBiotech's membership rates click here.
For all membership benefits and rates enquiries contact Tanya Daw, Member Services Manager 03 9828 1431 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail.